SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – According to the Athletic’s NBA Insider Shams Charania, Guard Damion Lee has agreed to a two-way contract with the Golden State Warriors.
The guard appeared in 32 games this season with the Warriors, averaging 4.9 points per game and 39.7 percent from the arc.
A two-way contract allows time for players to develop while the NBA team has time to analyze the player prior to offering a full contract. Majority of the time will be spent in the NBA G-league and up to 45 days with their NBA team.
- Source: Lakers waive DeMarcus Cousins
- Dr. Phil gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Flying Tails: Abused Kuwait cats rescued, brought to Bay Area
- Questions from Nia Wilson murder trial jury reveal what jurors are wondering
- Greyhound to stop allowing immigration checks on buses