SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – According to the Athletic’s NBA Insider Shams Charania, Guard Damion Lee has agreed to a two-way contract with the Golden State Warriors.
The guard appeared in 32 games this season with the Warriors, averaging 4.9 points per game and 39.7 percent from the arc.
A two-way contract allows time for players to develop while the NBA team has time to analyze the player prior to offering a full contract. Majority of the time will be spent in the NBA G-league and up to 45 days with their NBA team.
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Protesters block lanes of Golden Gate Bridge during march
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic