SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Golden State Warriors can’t seem to catch a break as injuries continue to rise for the team.
The Warriors announced on Saturday D’Angelo Russell is expected to be sidelined for a minimum of two weeks.
Russel suffered a sprained right thumb during Friday’s match up against the Boston Celtics.
Russel will not travel with the team during the upcoming road trip to New Orleans, Memphis, Dallas and Utah.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- 49ers blast Jets 31-13, but lose Garoppolo, Bosa, Mostert
- Big Game Bound Week 2: Who started strong and who struggled
- Pac-12 considers resuming football season
- NCAA basketball season set to open day before Thanksgiving
- WNBA star Maya Moore marries wrongfully jailed man she helped free