SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Golden State Warriors can’t seem to catch a break as injuries continue to rise for the team.
The Warriors announced on Saturday D’Angelo Russell is expected to be sidelined for a minimum of two weeks.
Russel suffered a sprained right thumb during Friday’s match up against the Boston Celtics.
Russel will not travel with the team during the upcoming road trip to New Orleans, Memphis, Dallas and Utah.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- Devils, Sharks meet as trade talks swirl
- Ryan Newman leaves hospital holding hands with daughters 2 days after Daytona 500 wreck
- Oakland A’s make their move from radio to A’s Cast
- Ryan Newman Daytona 500 crash shows racing never truly safe
- NASCAR safety innovations helped save Ryan Newman’s life