SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Golden State Warriors can’t seem to catch a break as injuries continue to rise for the team.
The Warriors announced on Saturday D’Angelo Russell is expected to be sidelined for a minimum of two weeks.
Russel suffered a sprained right thumb during Friday’s match up against the Boston Celtics.
Russel will not travel with the team during the upcoming road trip to New Orleans, Memphis, Dallas and Utah.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- Svechnikov, Mrazek lead Canes past Sharks 3-2 in shootout
- Showdown of NFL’s next generation of QBs: Jackson Vs Allen
- Cowboys DT Antwaun Woods arrested on drug, tampering charges
- Big Game Bound Week 14: Playoff push, 1-on-1 with Ricky Williams
- Draymond Green gets choked up during Michigan State jersey retirement ceremony