Warriors’ DeMarcus Cousins didn’t hold back Thursday when asked about Zion Williamson’s injury.
“Knowing what I know now, college is bulls—,” Cousins said. “College basketball and NCAA is bulls—.”
Freshman sensation Zion Williamson was knocked out of the North Carolina-Duke rivalry game with a knee sprain when his Nike shoe blew out Wednesday night.
Williamson, the ACC’s second-leading scorer at 22.4 points per game, is expected to be the No. 1 pick in the 2019 NBA draft.
Cousins’ advice for Williamson:
My advice for him is do what’s best for you and your family. Obviously college isn’t. It can’t really…it does nothing for you at this point. You’ve proven you’re the No. 1 pick coming out, you’ve proven your talent. You know, get ready for the next level, because it’s happening. That’s my opinion.
Cousins went on to say he loved his experience in college but called the NCAA crooked.
- WHAT PARENTS, STUDENTS CAN EXPECT DURING OAKLAND TEACHER STRIKE
- MEGA-STORM COULD DAMAGE STATE 3X AS MUCH AS MAJOR QUAKE
- ‘BABY SAVINGS DAY’: WALMART OFFERS HUGE DISCOUNTS TO PARENT
- WOMAN DECAPITATED WROTE NOTE: HUSBAND WOULDN’T PAY RANSOM
- MOM GETS LIFE FOR DEATH OF BABY FOUND IN MAGGOT-INFESTED DIAPER