Warriors’ Stephen Curry and other Golden State stars got off their double-decker buses to the cheers of the crowd.
Curry is holding the Larry O’Brien Trophy up in the air as dozens of cameras surround him.
Officials had promised a more interactive parade this year for the team that has won three championships in four years.
Klay Thompson used a megaphone from the bus to say hello to the crowd but his greeting was drowned out.
Teenager Adriana Carnecer of San Francisco says she is a lifelong fan and is excited the team will be closer to home.
The back-to-back champions plan to move to San Francisco next year.
The 15-year-old says the team, which has won three championships in four years, has started “something that’s going to be greater than it already is.”
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION