OAKLAND (KRON)– An East Bay high school varsity basketball team got the surprise of a lifetime when two-time MVP Steph Curry showed up to practice.
Coaches at McClymonds High School say the Warriors point guard walked into the gym bearing gifts. The basketball team at McClymonds had only mismatched uniforms to wear this year.
Curry gifted the team with brand new jerseys. Players also received new warm-up suits and Curry’s signature Under Armour shoes.
Curry didn’t leave in a hurry, he stayed around to shoot some hoops with the kids.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- ‘OUT OF CONTROL’ SOCAL FIRE FORCES THOUSANDS TO EVACUATE
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- EAST BAY LYFT DRIVER CARJACKED AT GUNPOINT ON HER BIRTHDAY
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018