(CNN) – Two seagulls, up to no good, have become viral sensations after they were caught on video trying to block a traffic camera in London.
The birds could be seen perched on a traffic camera on Tuesday. Although they blocked the view, you have to admit they’re pretty cute.
A Transport for London spokesperson said the staff named their new colleagues Graeme and Steve and said the birds showed up during “beak” times.
You can learn more about 7-Eleven’s new delivery service here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE