SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Much needed rain is expected to fall later this week in the North Bay, according to the National Weather service.
The rain is “very likely” to hit by Thursday, the NWS said.
Weather officials say moist air should soon travel through the region, bringing rain to almost all areas affected by wildfires.
On Thursday, Santa Rosa has a 70% percent chance of rain and Napa has a 74% chance.
In Santa Rosa, there is a 90% chance for at least a tenth of an inch of rainfall.
Here are some maps provided by the National Weather Service.
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE