COMAL COUNTY, Texas (CNN) – Police in Texas are looking for a woman they are calling the “Wedding Crasher.”
Officers in Comal County say this woman has been showing up to weddings and stealing gifts, namely gift cards and cash.
Police say she’s crashed at least a half-dozen weddings, always dressed up and sometimes even mingling with guests.
She was captured on surveillance video using gift cards she allegedly stole from a wedding.
There is now a $4,000 reward for information leading to her capture.
Latest News Headlines:
- Heading to Spring Training? Here are some adventures to enjoy while in Arizona
- Black Vines hosts 9th annual celebration: A Toast to Black Wineries and Diverse Art
- Adopt a senior dog in February with no fees at Muttville Senior Dog Rescue
- Boys, 13, charged with murder in Porterville library fire that killed 2 firefighters
- Pedestrian hit by car in San Jose dies, another injured