(CNN) – Tuesday was a big night for pot. Several states have now been added to the growing list of places with legal marijuana.
Michigan voters approved a measure permitting people over 21-years-old to smoke marijuana.
The measure also reverts current marijuana-related violations from crimes to civil infractions.
Missouri had three marijuana measures on the ballot.
Amendment two passed — which allows doctors to prescribe medical cannabis to patients. Utah voters also gave the nod to medical marijuana
North Dakota proved to be the only state where legal weed met a roadblock.
A ballot measure which would have allowed residents to grow, consume and possess marijuana in unlimited amounts ultimately failed at the ballot box.
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT