Columbia Professor Jamal Green talks about how a contested election could happen and what that would like in 2020.
impact the judicial system and @RealDonaldTrump’s appointments could have if the election is contested.
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- Survey shows impact of COVID-19 to California residents