Sending out acceptance letters in the mail may soon become a thing of the past.
A Wisconsin University is now telling students whether they got admitted via social media.
UW Green Bay has been doing it for a few years.
First, they told students on Snapchat.
But this year, they are turning to Instagram where students will get a message if they are accepted.
Students have to provide their Instagram account name ahead of time.
Out of all four of the school’s campuses, so far, only 30 students have asked for an admission notification through their Instagram accounts.
- APPLE SHOWS OFF NEW, BIGGER PHONES
- TACO BELL VOTED BEST MEXICAN RESTAURANT
- WENDY’S GIVING AWAY FREE HAMBURGERS IN SEPTEMBER
- HIKER KILLED BY A MOUNTAIN LION
- DEPUTIES: PROLIFIC SEX OFFENDER MAY HAVE MORE VICTIMS