A woman was hospitalized Saturday in Rohnert Park after she was allegedly stabbed in her chest over cigarettes, authorities say.
According to the Rohnert Police Department, at approximately 1:30 p.m. officers were called to the Redwood Creek Apartments after they received a report a woman who was lying in her car bleeding from a stab wound.
The witness told dispatchers, that as he was walking in the parking lot, he saw the victim in her car with blood on her clothes.
The woman told him, that she had been stabbed by a man but wouldn’t give any other information.
Once officers arrived at the scene, she told police the suspect had walked up to her car and ask for cigarettes.
When she told the male she did not have any, he stabbed her in the chest, authorities say.
The victim says the suspect fled in an unknown direction. He was described to officers as a white man, short, and has dark curly hair.
Police searched the area for the suspect but they didn’t’ t find anyone matching the description.
Based on the victim’s statement, it is unknown if the suspect is related to or knows the victim.
The woman was transported to the hospital with moderate injuries.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE