The Florida woman accused of shooting her husband in the testicles is back in jail after failing to show up to court, WJAX reports.
Police said Kimberly Dunn, 35, lost her cool when her husband and his brother came to her Lake City home last year to pick up an air conditioning unit that she was trying to sell on Facebook. The couple was going through a divorce at the time.
According to the report, Dunn sat on the unit to prevent the two men from taking it. When her husband tried to get her off the A/C, she tried to fend him off with a stun gun, then fired a round at her now ex-husband’s testicles using a handgun.
Her husband’s brother was able to restrain Dunn and take his brother to the hospital. Police said her husband picked up the gun and brought it with him to the hospital.
Dunn was arrested that day and booked into the Columbia County Jail without incident. She later told investigators she did not intend to shoot her husband, she only wanted to scare him.
On Thursday, Dunn was jailed for failing to show up to court and now faces an additional charge of contempt of court.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION