SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) – A 49-year-old woman suffered life-threatening injuries in a shooting in San Francisco’s Hunters Point neighborhood late Monday night, according to police.
The shooting was reported around 11:30 p.m. in the area of Kirkwood Avenue and Earl Street. The woman was taken to a hospital and an update on her condition was not immediately available Tuesday morning.
Police said no arrest has been made in the shooting but a 21-year-old man is considered a suspect in the case. No other details about the suspect were immediately available.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- SF named among most dog-friendly cities in America, study says
- How to Party and Picnic Safely this Summer
- 1 dead, 17 hurt in Pennsylvania crash; suspect’s mother also killed
- These are the names people change the most, Social Security says
- KRON4 Political Analyst Discusses Impact of Mar-a-Lago FBI Raid