Talk about lucky lady!
A woman who won the lottery 30 times in one day said she just had a “feeling” about the numbers.
According to a statement from the Virginia Lottery, Deborah Brown initially bought 20 Pick 4 tickets all with the same four numbers.
“A couple of times during the day, I saw those numbers,” she said.
Brown apparently had such a good feeling about the numbers that she bought 10 more tickets at a Shell gas station in Chesterfield County.
Brown’s earning total $150,000 since the top prize for each $1 ticket was $5,000.
The chances of matching all four numbers in that exact order are 1 in 10,000, according to lottery officials.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- TWO SHOT IN SANTA ROSA MALL PARKING LOT
- EX-OAKLAND A’S STAR ACCUSES A-ROD OF CHEATING ON J.LO
- VACAVILLE POLICE IDENTIFY ‘JANE DOE’ IN 1991 COLD CASE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER PULLING UP TO HOSPITAL WITH DEAD DAUGHTER
- SCIENTISTS ENCOUNTER POSSIBLE NEW SPECIES OF KILLER WHALE