As of Sunday morning, the Woolsey Fire has reached 10 percent containment after burning 83,275 acres in Ventura County.
The grass fire began on Thursday around 2:30 p.m.
Officials have reported a total of two deaths and three firefighter injuries.
Cal Fire is expecting to have the fire fully contained by Nov. 17.
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- CAMP FIRE IN BUTTE COUNTY EXPLODES IN SIZE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- NAPA NATIVE, NICE OF ‘SISTER, SISTER’ ACTRESS DIES IN SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE