MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- California virus deaths top 7,000 as case numbers climb too
- Walt Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Some coronavirus restrictions reimposed in Sonoma County after cases spike
- Anti-racism rally held after BLM mural painted over in Martinez