MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Bay Area rental market appears to be stabilizing
- Survey: 78% of Oakland residents want more police officers
- Berkeley police arrest suspect in series of anti-Semitic hate crimes
- Police search for suspect who reportedly assaulted, spat on 13-year-old in Milpitas
- San Francisco pastor becomes 1st openly transgender bishop in U.S.