BEIJING (AP) — Virus death toll nears 1,400 in China.
China has reported another sharp rise in the number of people infected with a new virus, as the death toll neared 1,400.
The National Health Commission said Friday that 121 more people had died and there were 5,090 new confirmed cases.
Latest Coronavirus Headlines:
- AT&T, Verizon, IBM pull out of San Francisco’s annual RSA Conference amid coronavirus fears
- South Korean cases jump, China counts 150 more virus deaths
- China reports more cases, 150 more deaths from new coronavirus
- South Korea put on high alert, Italy battles virus outbreak
- New virus has infected nearly 78,000 people globally