(KRON) – German chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday announced pro-soccer league Bundesliga will resume in mid-May amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Bundesliga has been suspended since March due to the pandemic lockdown.
It is scheduled to restart May 16-17, becoming one of the first major sporting leagues worldwide to get the green light to resume games.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter
- Raiders eager to show off new digs in Vegas debut vs. Saints
- Gingerbread Oreos: Maybe the best way to kick off the holiday season
- Contra Costa officials warn residents about West Nile Virus
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses