ANDHRA PRADESH, India (CNN) – It’s twins!
But that’s not the most surprising part of this birth announcement.
The new mom is 73-years-old, and dad is 80.
The proud parents live in Southern India.
Both are farmers.
They’ve always wanted children, but it just never happened for them – until now.
Doctors agreed to do IVF and it was a success on the first try.
The twin girls were delivered via c-section Thursday, ending 9 months of bed rest for mom.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick