SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The coronavirus outbreak continues to grow across the globe.
Researchers at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering have created a live map and dashboard, which allows you to track the global spread of the deadly virus.
The map updates data daily from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the U.S., China, Europe, and other countries.
You can check out the coronavirus tracking map here.
Latest stories on the coronavirus:
- 4.0 magnitude earthquake rattles near Clearlake
- San Francisco Fire Department battle 110 fires in 12-hours during holiday weekend
- Contra Costa County fire crews respond to 67 fires on night of July 4th
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Wildfire burning near Lake Anderson in Santa Clara County grows to 200 acres, 20% contained