SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The coronavirus outbreak continues to grow across the globe.
Researchers at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering have created a live map and dashboard, which allows you to track the global spread of the deadly virus.
The map updates data daily from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the U.S., China, Europe, and other countries.
You can check out the coronavirus tracking map here.
Latest stories on the coronavirus:
- Flying Tails: Rescuing animals of wildfire victims in Sonoma County
- Busy day at Berkeley Farmers Market as air quality improves
- Livermore woman sues fertility doctor for allegedly using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Investigators believe San Francisco Armenian church was intentionally set on fire
- Ex-San Jose State official alleges cover-up of sex assault