SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The coronavirus outbreak continues to grow across the globe.
Researchers at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering have created a live map and dashboard, which allows you to track the global spread of the deadly virus.
The map updates data daily from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the U.S., China, Europe, and other countries.
You can check out the coronavirus tracking map here.
Latest stories on the coronavirus:
- California scientist warns people to stay away from beaches during COVID-19 pandemic
- U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- Santa Clara County issuing citations to those not following stay-at-home orders
- Mass isolation and quarantine ordered for COVID-19 patients in Contra Costa County
- States lack key data on virus cases among medical workers