Your local McDonald’s is going international this summer!
That’s right — you’ll get a taste of some international fan favorites right from the comfort of your neighborhood McDonald’s, according to Business Insider.
It’s part of the “Worldwide Favorites” addition to the menu, according to internal documents shared with Business Insider.
Menu items will include:
- Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger from Spain (fresh-beef Quarter Pounder topped with McBacon sauce, bacon, Gouda cheese, and slivered onions)
- Tomato-Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich from Canada (chicken breast topped with onions, lettuce, tomato, mozzarella, and a tomato/herb sauce)
- Cheesy Bacon Fries from Australia (fries topped with cheese and bacon, obviously)
- Stroopwafel McFlurry from the Netherlands (vanilla soft-serve based McFlurry with added caramel waffle cookies aka stroopwafels, and caramel sauce)
The Worldwide Favorites will hit McDonald’s menus around the same time when the “Signature Crafted” line disappears on June 5.
Would you try any of the international favorites?
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT