GREAT BLASKET, Ireland (KRON) – If you like coffee, traveling, and living pretty isolated, we’ve got a dream job alert for you!
Great Blasket Island – located a little over a mile from the mainland at Dunmore Head – is the main island of the Blaskets on the Dingle Peninsula.
Officials are looking for two people to run its cute and cozy coffee shop as well as manage the island’s accommodations for 7 months.
The island’s summer season starts in April, so they’re looking to fill the position from April through October.
A couple or two friends can apply for the position, and as an added bonus food and accommodations are provided.
According to the island’s website, it’s approximately 4 miles long and half-a-mile wide, featuring over 1,000 acres of mostly mountainous terrain.
It’s also home to lots of wildlife and a thriving Irish culture and history.
Only a handful of full-time residents live on the island, which is accessible only by boat.
Anyone who is interested can email Alice at email@example.com for more information.
- Victims killed while battling Australia wildfires were US residents
- Pleasant Hill high school wrestler speaks out after injury
- Ring video captures woman’s violent armed robbery in Oakland
- San Francisco’s Mercy High School to close at end of semester after 68 years
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens