SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korea’s military says North Korea has fired two suspected short-range missiles.
South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff earlier said North Korea fired at least one projectile from its western province on Thursday afternoon.
The Joint Chiefs of Staff said later that the North fired what appeared to be two short-range missiles.
It says they flew 260 miles and 167 miles, respectively.
It says South Korean and U.S. authorities are trying to find out more details about the launches.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WHY UBER AND LYFT DRIVERS ARE GOING ON STRIKE
- MAN ARRESTED IN RICHMOND FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN
- VIDEO: PRINCE HARRY, MEGHAN MARKLE INTRODUCE BABY BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO BANS CASHLESS STORES
- ILLEGAL DUMPING ON THE RISE IN SAN JOSE