Uber is getting into the submarine business!
The rideshare giant is teaming up with the Australian state of Queensland to launch “scUber,” which is described as the world’s first rideshare submarine experience.
scUber allows users to visit the Great Barrier Reef – the world’s largest coral reef system, via the Uber app.
The tours run from May 27 to June 18.
Tickets aren’t cheap – $3,000 for two riders.
But to mark the launch, Queensland and Uber are offering the ride to one lucky winner and friend from the U.S., Canada, Britain, France, New Zealand, and Australia.
If you’re interested, you can visit ScuberQueensland.com and explain in 25 words or less why you should win the submarine ride.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE