They say curiosity killed the cat perhaps, but not this particular feline.
A cheetah got up close and personal with tourists on a safari through the Serengeti.
Britton Hayes and his uncle said three cheetahs spotted their land cruiser and decided to look around a bit.
One jumped on the hood of the vehicle, and another ventured inside. After sniffing around and chewing on the seats a beat, the animal left Hayes unharmed.
- TEEN DYING WORDS LEAD DEPUTIES TO HER SUSPECTED KILLERS
- COUNSELOR WHO WORKED WITH DEAF KIDS ACCUSED OF MOLESTATION
- BOY CRAWLS A QUARTER OF A MILE HOME AFTER HIT-AND-RUN
- SUSPECTED POACHER MAULED TO DEATH, EATEN BY LIONS
- 5TH SUSPECT WANTED IN DEADLY NORTH BAY HOME INVASIONS
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE