LONDON (CNN) – France is one of the most popular destinations for wine and cheese lovers, but London might be the next place!
Specifically the Pick and Cheese restaurant in Covent Garden.
Inside you won’t find a traditional menu, but you will find the world’s first conveyor belt cheese restaurant.
You might be asking why did it take until 2019 for this ingenious idea to become reality?
We can’t answer that, but it definitely seems too “gouda” to be true!
The 40-meter conveyor belt serves up varieties of British cheeses and of course, wines that perfectly pair with the cheddars, mozzarellas, and asiagos.
The mastermind behind the restaurant hopes it will appeal to everyone as an entertaining option to traditional wine and cheese bars.
Latest News Headlines:
- Do Facebook and Twitter silence conservatives?
- Firefighter recovering from COVID-19 after spending 40 days in ICU
- Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session
- Steak ‘n Shake replaces table service with self-serve kiosks
- On the market: 1940’s-era Art Deco home