An Arizona man got quite the surprise when something came slithering out from underneath the hood while he was driving.
A snake moved up on the windshield and hung on as Layrd Mahler turned on the wipers.
Then, the snake went retreating under the hood, forcing Layrd to pull over.
He had a private company come help but no one could find the snake.
Now, Layrd says he gives himself a pep talk every day to prepare himself before he gets behind the wheel just in case something pops out again.
- SHERIFF: SUSPECT IN 1974 STANFORD COLD CASE MURDER KILLS SELF
- ELDERLY VICTIM IN CONCORD PURSE SNATCHING DIES
- VIDEO: MAN CALLS BART POLICE ON GUY EATING BURRITO ON TRAIN
- BUD LIGHT TO GIVE CA FREE BEER IF MEXICO ADVANCES IN WORLD CUP
- IN THE BAY AREA, $117,400 IS CONSIDERED ‘LOW INCOME’