If you’ve ever put on a pair of Crocs and thought to yourself, “I really wish these had little compartments to store my belongings…” your wish came true!
That’s right — you can now buy Crocs with mini fanny packs.
Crocs has teamed up with BEAMS to bring you the new footwear, which boasts a little pouch at the back of the shoe strap where you can conveniently store small items like cash, cards, keys, or jelly beans.
This may be ideal for those of you who don’t like to be weighed down by bags and purses or even have things in your pockets… store them in your shoe!
The “Bespoke Pocket Crog” costs $53.
If mini fanny packs aren’t your thing, the new collaboration also offers Crocs with sun visors, fringes, and jewels.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT