Starting in July, Amazon customers looking to make returns can visit any Kohl’s store and return for free.
Kohls announced on Tuesday it will expand its return service with Amazon to all stores nationwide.
It’s simple — Kohl’s will accept eligible Amazon items and you don’t need a box or label to return items.
The return process is completely free.
Last month, Kohl’s also announced it will expand its product relationship with Amazon by carrying more Amazon products in its stores.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT