SOLANO COUNTY (KRON) – Today is Super Tuesday, but fears of coronavirus are also on the minds of the voters as they head to the polls.
Because of coronavirus concerns, some polling places are taking extra steps to help protect voters.
The Secretary of State’s Office says more than three million voters have already cast their vote-by-mail ballots.
But local election officials are still expecting many to visit voting centers today.
In areas like Sacramento, where patients are being treated or have been diagnosed, county election officials say they are taking the virus seriously.
Many voting centers will be equipped with hand sanitizer, tissues, antiseptic wipes, and gloves for anyone who may want to utilize the touch-screen program to vote.
>> You can find a polling place or ballot drop-off location near you by clicking here. <<
- Semi truck stolen in Novato with donated bikes destined for Africa
- Bay Area photographer achieves dream, shoots NBA stars
- San Francisco expects to continue indoor dining this week
- Marin officials investigate ‘suspicious’ death at China Camp State Park
- SF restaurant owner fears closure after neighbors want parklet removed