SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Americans saw the second and final presidential debate Thursday night and it was the last chance for both President Trump and Joe Biden to address a huge prime-time audience.
Catherine Heenan, host of ‘Inside Bay Area Politics,’ got a reaction from one of our political analysts.
There are people practically celebrating the fact that we had a debate last night that was not painful to watch.
Joe Biden had a shorter to-do list, basically staying poised and not doing anything foolish. While President Trump had been advised to soften his tone and sound a lot less aggressive.
Professor David McCuan joined KRON4 to discuss the state of the race and if he thinks the president’s performance will help him.
Watch the full interview with Professor McCuan above.
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- COVID vaccine to be distributed to nursing homes
- Pacifica business plans to defy orders if outdoor dining is banned