SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The 49ers have placed Arik Armstead on the Reserve/COVID-19 list, it was announced Monday.
Armstead played in the most recent game against New Orleans over the weekend.
Officials did not announce if Armstead tested positive.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Suspect, officers involved in SF shooting identified
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19