A San Francisco 49ers cheerleader took a knee during the National Anthem before the game against the Oakland Raiders on Thursday night.
Twitter user @GatorLenny captured the moment from the stands of Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara.
The cheerleader has not been identified.
49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick first knelt for the National Anthem back in 2016 before a preseason game against the San Diego Chargers.
He says he was doing it in protest of police brutality and racial injustice.
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE