SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Javon Kinlaw has been activated by the 49ers after being placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
The announcement was made Friday.
The rookie defensive tackle was placed on reserve last week. A player placed there either tested positive for COVID-19, or has been quarantined due to potential virus exposure.
- Police: Chemicals used to make explosives found at San Francisco RV park
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open in Lafayette for seniors 75 and older
- 9-year-old killed in San Francisco murder-suicide identified
- Public booted from California Senate after threats
- Law enforcement agencies prepare for possible weekend demonstrations across Bay Area