GLENDALE, Ariz. (KRON) – Looks like the San Francisco 49ers are headed out-of-state for the next two home games.
The Niners on Monday said in a statement that their next two home games – scheduled for next Monday night against Buffalo and then the following Sunday against Washington – will both be held at State Farm Stadium.
Full 49ers statement:
“The San Francisco 49ers have come to an agreement with the National Football League and Arizona Cardinals which allows the 49ers to host their Weeks 13 and 14 home games against the Buffalo Bills and Washington Football Team at State Farm Stadium in Arizona.
“The Cardinals organization, State Farm Stadium and League officials have been supportive and accommodating as we work through the many logistical issues involved in relocating NFL games.
“Information regarding the 49ers future practice arrangements will be shared at the appropriate time.”
No other details were immediately available.
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks
- Michigan mom still cannot taste, smell after COVID-19
- Police: Chemicals used to make explosives found at San Francisco RV park
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open in Lafayette for seniors 75 and older
- 9-year-old killed in San Francisco murder-suicide identified