SANTA CLARA (KRON) – With 38 seconds left in the game, Jimmy Garoppolo found Jeff Wilson who ran it in for the game winning touchdown.
The San Francisco 49ers made an incredible comeback Sunday afternoon, defeating the Arizona Cardinals by a final score of 30-26.
Arizona had 31 seconds left in the game to capitalize, but a Cardinals’ fumble ultimately sealed the deal at Levi’s Stadium.
The 49ers, who faced a tough first loss last week against the Seattle Seahawks, improve to 9-1.
The Red and Gold will host the Green Bay Packers (8-2) next week.
- Two killed in fiery Tesla crash without anyone in the driver’s seat
- NASA’s Mars helicopter makes history-making first flight
- Oakland teen signs pro boxing contract with Mayweather Promotions
- Man killed in head-on collision by apparent drunk driver in Petaluma
- Bay Area Sikh community mourns for victims in Indianapolis FedEx shooting