SANTA CLARA (KRON) – With 38 seconds left in the game, Jimmy Garoppolo found Jeff Wilson who ran it in for the game winning touchdown.
The San Francisco 49ers made an incredible comeback Sunday afternoon, defeating the Arizona Cardinals by a final score of 30-26.
Arizona had 31 seconds left in the game to capitalize, but a Cardinals’ fumble ultimately sealed the deal at Levi’s Stadium.
The 49ers, who faced a tough first loss last week against the Seattle Seahawks, improve to 9-1.
The Red and Gold will host the Green Bay Packers (8-2) next week.
- Arkansas toddler dies trying to save puppy during house fire
- R. Kelly charged with paying bribe before marrying Aaliyah
- Warming centers, extra shelter beds available in Santa Clara County during weekend storm
- 19-year-old woman arrested in deadly San Jose shooting
- San Francisco business in flood-prone area preparing for weekend storm