SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The 49ers have reportedly agreed to adjust the contract for RB Raheem Mostert, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins
- South San Francisco school district delays start of classes until August 17
- Scuffles erupt outside California church holding indoor service without masks, despite judge’s ban
- Lebanese PM steps down in wake of Beirut explosion, protests
- California salon, barbershop owners vow to reopen indoor operations