SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers announced on Tuesday the NFC Championship game against the Green Bay Packers at Levi’s Stadium is officially sold out!
The NFC Divisional Playoff last weekend, marked the highest 49ers home attendance in the team’s 73-year history after besting the previous standard of 71,500 set earlier this season against Green Bay on Nov. 24.
The 49ers are on pace to set a new attendance record for a home game.
During the NFC Divisional Playoff game against the Minnesota Vikings, San Francisco set a new attendance record of 71,649.
This Sunday’s game will be the 49ers 10th conference championship San Francisco has played at home.
A win would give San Francisco its seventh conference title.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- LeBron James passes Kobe Bryant for 3rd on NBA scoring list
- Several Dodgers go public, speak on Astros’ cheating scandal
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus