INGLEWOOD, Calif. (AP) — Robbie Gould made a 42-yard field goal as time expired, and the San Francisco 49ers snapped their three-game losing streak with a 23-20 victory over the Los Angeles Rams.
The 49ers swept their season series with the Rams for the second straight year. Nick Mullens passed for 253 yards and led two late scoring drives for the defending NFC champion Niners.
Aaron Donald forced a fumble and Troy Hill returned it 20 yards for a touchdown late in the third quarter, but the Rams’ top-ranked defense couldn’t keep the Niners out of field goal range late.
Latest Sports News
- Colin Kaepernick impresses Raiders, “door is open” to sign with team
- Colin Kaepernick to work out for Las Vegas Raiders: reports
- ‘Easier to get a gun than baby formula,’ says Warriors guard
- Here’s the gun control bill NBA’s Steve Kerr called on Senate to pass
- Warriors-Mavs Game 4 delayed 16 minutes by leaky roof