SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Antonio Brown isn’t too happy with the Raiders right now, and he wants everyone to know it, including the Raiders!
On Wednesday, Brown took to his Instagram story to share a letter sent to him by general manager Mike Mayock.
“When your own team want to hate but there’s no stopping me now,” Brown wrote. “Devil is a lie. Everyone got to pay this year so we clear.”
In the letter, Mayock notifies Brown that he is being fined for missing mandatory training sessions.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- 3 charged in slaying of Ahmaud Arbery face court hearing
- Tear gas fired on New Orleans protesters on a bridge
- Hundreds protest death of George Floyd outside San Mateo City Hall
- George Floyd autopsy shows he tested positive for COVID-19 in April
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death