LAS VEGAS (AP) – The NFL Raiders franchise is partnering with a tribal casino on its still under-construction football stadium in Las Vegas.
The Raiders announced in a news release Monday that the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will become a partner of the still-under construction Allegiant Stadium.
The tribe of Serrano people runs the San Manuel Casino in Highland, California.
They already support nine other professional sports teams in football, hockey, soccer and baseball.
The $2 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is scheduled to be completed in time for the 2020 season.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Golden Gate Park to be fenced off in anticipation of 4/20 day
- East Bay agencies address hate crimes against AAPI community
- 2 arrested for attempted murder of a police officer in Sunnyvale
- Hester Ford, oldest living American, dies at 115
- Caitlyn Jenner to ‘decide soon’ whether she’s running for California governor