MIAMI (KRON) – San Francisco 49ers’ Richard Sherman is taking to social media to voice his concerns about the NFL’s drug-testing policy.
The cornerback tweeted Thursday he had submitted to a “random PED and blood test two weeks in a row” ahead of the Super Bowl game on Sunday.
“So a Random PED and Blood test two weeks in a row?! I gotta go play the lottery I must be the most lucky man in the world,” Sherman tweeted.
“I wonder how many other player have to get blood taken before the Super Bowl. Probably a very exclusive fraternity,” he added in second tweet.
You can read more about the NFL’s drug policies here.
- Judge drops 3rd-degree murder charge against ex-cop in George Floyd death
- Power Shutoffs loom for over 37,000 customers
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying
- Bay Area breast cancer survivor to lead charity cycling ride
- Committee votes to recommend Barrett nomination