SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Most parts of the Bay Area will be impacted by the PG&E power shutoffs this weekend.
All Bay Area counties, except for San Francisco, are expected to be impacted.
According to PG&E, about 399,425 Bay Area customers could be without power.
PG&E said it continues to monitor a potentially powerful and widespread dry, hot and windy weather event expected to begin impacting the service area on Saturday.
A list of confirmed counties that could potentially be affected on Saturday, Oct. 26 between 4 p.m. and midnight and lasting until midday Monday are:
- Contra Costa
- San Mateo
- Santa Clara
Use the map below to check to see if you may be affected by the potential power shutoffs:
Latest News Headlines:
- Protest held in San Jose following death of George Floyd
- White House on lockdown as protest breaks out nearby
- Businesses in downtown Oakland board up in anticipation of protests
- Twitter says Trump, White House account violated rule against glorifying violence
- Foster City Oral Surgery Specialist offering local student free wisdom teeth removal