SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Nearly 11,000 PG&E customers are in the dark Friday morning as a result of power shutoffs due to high fire danger.
Here are PG&E’s latest numbers showing customers without power:
San Mateo: 0
Power was shut off Wednesday afternoon impacting thousands across 17 counties in California.
Most of the shutoffs are concentrated in the Sierra Foothills and north of the Bay.
Crews will continue to inspect equipment and lines as the restoration process goes on.
Residents in San Mateo County were given the all-clear and had power restored Thursday.
Latest News Headlines:
- California schools can reopen in August, September depending on districts
- Advances in DNA tech helping Jennifer Lin cold case detectives in Alameda County
- Black Lives Matter protesters march through downtown L.A., block 101 Fwy
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19