SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers are expected to be without their defensive end, Dee Ford, against the Green Bay Packers.
Ford suffered a right hamstring strain during Sunday’s match up against the Arizona Cardinals during the second quarter.
Head coach Kyle Shanahan explains, “Any time you have a hamstring strain, there is concern it could be a couple of weeks.”
The 49ers have suffered multiple injuries the past few weeks, but despite their losses San Francisco has been able to find a way to win currently standing at, 9-1.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- Giolito dazzles, Abreu slugs White Sox past A’s in opener
- Titans have NFL’s first COVID-19 outbreak: 8 positive tests
- Mistakes send Raiders to loss to Patriots
- Back to the Finals: Heat oust Celtics, move to title series
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild