SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers are expected to be without their defensive end, Dee Ford, against the Green Bay Packers.
Ford suffered a right hamstring strain during Sunday’s match up against the Arizona Cardinals during the second quarter.
Head coach Kyle Shanahan explains, “Any time you have a hamstring strain, there is concern it could be a couple of weeks.”
The 49ers have suffered multiple injuries the past few weeks, but despite their losses San Francisco has been able to find a way to win currently standing at, 9-1.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- Svechnikov, Mrazek lead Canes past Sharks 3-2 in shootout
- Showdown of NFL’s next generation of QBs: Jackson Vs Allen
- Cowboys DT Antwaun Woods arrested on drug, tampering charges
- Big Game Bound Week 14: Playoff push, 1-on-1 with Ricky Williams
- Draymond Green gets choked up during Michigan State jersey retirement ceremony