SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers are expected to be without their defensive end, Dee Ford, against the Green Bay Packers.
Ford suffered a right hamstring strain during Sunday’s match up against the Arizona Cardinals during the second quarter.
Head coach Kyle Shanahan explains, “Any time you have a hamstring strain, there is concern it could be a couple of weeks.”
The 49ers have suffered multiple injuries the past few weeks, but despite their losses San Francisco has been able to find a way to win currently standing at, 9-1.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- Devils, Sharks meet as trade talks swirl
- Ryan Newman leaves hospital holding hands with daughters 2 days after Daytona 500 wreck
- Oakland A’s make their move from radio to A’s Cast
- Ryan Newman Daytona 500 crash shows racing never truly safe
- NASCAR safety innovations helped save Ryan Newman’s life