SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers are gearing up for Monday night’s prime time game, but might be without tight end George Kittle.
49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan announced after practice on Saturday the tight end is listed as doubtful to play against the Seattle Seahawks.
Kittle injured his knee when he took a helmet shot Week 9 against the Arizona Cardinals.
“If it was any other player, I would probably say he’s out and if it goes like this he will be out. But George isn’t a guy who needs to be out at practice. We know he’s doing everything he can and we’ll see how he feels on Monday,” Shanahan explained.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- Employee at Warriors Oakland facility tests positive for COVID-19
- Burlingame native released from Minor League Baseball team after season canceled
- 3 UC Berkeley student-athletes test positive for COVID-19
- Report: NFL preseason to be cut in half
- Giants’ Hunter Bishop tests positive for COVID-19, MLB works to keep players safe