(KRON) Oakland Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown has been missing in action from training camp in Napa.
Brown had been out with an apparent foot injury, although the Raiders never said officially what his injury was.
This tweet was posted this week about frostbite on his feet following treatment.
Now there are reports Brown is not happy and threatening to retire after being forced to wear a new type of helmet.
Friday afternoon Brown made a cryptic post on Instagram.
The Raiders open the pre-season Saturday night against the Rams at the
Coliseum. The Raiders aren’t expected to play many starters in the game, with coach Jon Gruden saying he may try to give some of his young players like rookies Clelin Ferrell, Johnathan Abram and Trayvon Mullen a look.
- Off the hook: California king salmon rebounds after drought
- In Otter News: During surprise visit with students, Gov. Gavin Newsom reveals first pet
- Questions remain after two rescued from Half Moon Bay plane crash
- Mario Woods, man shot by SF police, inspiration for Kaepernick stand against brutality
- Repairs to Oakland roads underway thanks to $100M paving plan