SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Big Ten Conference has reportedly decided to cancel fall sports, including football, according to ESPN.
Sources who spoke to ESPN’s Mark Schlabach say that the official decision will be announced at 3 pm eastern time on Tuesday.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Outdoor dining takes off in San Francisco as part of city’s ‘Shared Spaces’ program
- Peaceful protests held across Bay Area demanding justice for Breonna Taylor
- Contra Costa County changes drug charge policy
- Virus delays Rio’s Carnival for first time in a century
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday