The San Jose Sharks are giving free permanent tattoos to people who want to become a fan for life.
Fans started lining up on Tuesday night in order to be first in line.
The team is picking up the tab for the first 40 fans tattoos on Wednesday at Players Ink on West San Carlos Street in San Jose.
After that, Players Ink will pay half of the price for the remaining fans.
Fans get to choose from six designs to tattoo on their arm or leg.
Tattoos are being done on every road game of the Stanely Cup Playoffs.
There will be two other days for the opportunity to get a free tattoo on May 17 and 21.
The San Jose Sharks take on the St. Louis Blues for Game 3 on Wednesday at 5 p.m. — The series is tied 1-1.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED